We work with leaders of the tech world to provide your business what it needs to work effectively - and without cutting corners.
- Hardware Specifications
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
|CPU||Intel “Denverton” Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with Intel QuickAssist & AES-NI|
|CPU Cores||4 Cores|
|Networking||4x GbE RJ45 Intel® SoC Integrated MAC|
2 x GbE RJ45 Intel® i210
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Memory||4GB DDR4 2400 MHz DIMM (max 16 GB, 1x 260-pin SODIMM)|
|Expansion||1x Mini-PCIe (PCIe), 1x M.2 2242 Keyed B/B+M (USB 3.0/SATA), 1x Nano SIM|
|Console Port||1x Mini USB|
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0|
|Cooling||Fanless, Passive CPU Heatsink|
|Power||Input: DC jack with threaded barrel connector|
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 60W
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
US Power Cord included
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C) Operating|
Humidity 5~90% Operating
|Certifications||RoHS, CE/FCC Class B|
EN 55032: 2015 Class B
AS/NZS CISPR 32: 2015 Class B
CISPR 32: 2015 Class B
EN 61000-3-2: 2014 Class A
EN 61000-3-3: 2013
EN 55024: 2010 +A1: 2015
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Ships with US 3 prong power cord. Easily changed by purchasing a IEC320-C13 (3 PIN) compatible power cord (visual example).
- Optional wall mount available.
- Note: This system uses the case as a heatsink. Please be aware it may feel warm.
- Note: This system is not RCM safety certified for Australia and New Zealand. Customers in Australia and New Zealand should inquire about RCM certified systems through our Partner network.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts on YouTube
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION:
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community help is always available from other community members on our forum here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
1 Free packages.
2 Future pfSense distributions will have support for QuickAssist. AES-NI support is included.