We work with leaders of the tech world to provide your business what it needs to work effectively - and without cutting corners.
- Reviews (0)
Heads up: On April 22, 2020, Office 365 Business Essentials is becoming Microsoft 365 Business Basic. All features and services listed here will remain the same. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
• Create a hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams.
• Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
• Host online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 users.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Bring your ideas to life
Work better as a team with better tools. Collaborate in real time with professional email, persistent chat, online storage, and video conferencing tools that are always up-to-date and keep your data safe.
- Email and calendars – Get business-class email with a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachents up to 150 MB
- Instant messaging and online meetings – Chat, meet, and collaborate with Microsoft Teams. Combine messaging, voice calls, video calls, and availbility in one app.
- 1 TB secure cloud storage – Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage, to edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
- Intranet and team sites – Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful sites.
|Required Processor||Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.|
macOS: Intel processor.
|Required Operating System||Windows: Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. Please note Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on Windows 10 LTSC 2019 at release. Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on any Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB version or on Windows Server 2012 R2 or older after January 2020. Office 365 ProPlus will be supported on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.|
macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
|Required Memory||Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit).|
macOS: 4 GB RAM.
|Required Hard Disk Space||Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space.|
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS).
|Required Display||Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution.|
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
|Graphics||Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).|
macOS: No graphics requirements.
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.|
|Additional system requirements||Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.|
Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing and to access services.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.